More Info: Manufacturer's Information
Product of: United States
Latin for “Race” the Celes is a World Cup level offering. Its geometry was refined by two time Paralympic Gold medalist Kevin Bramble. The big body shock is ready for the world’s toughest downhills while it’s near vertical travel makes the Celes a contender in slalom events as well.
- Lightweight: The Celes is one of the lightest World Cup capable mono ski on the market. This is possible through precision CNC machining and professionally heat treated aluminum a-arms.
- Adjustable: While most mono skis are locked into one geometry, KBG Sit Skis offer an endless range of set up options. The footrest and seat angle are completely customizable.
- Stage 5 Elka: The latest evolution of in high-performance racing shocks. It is designed around 3 key performance factors: high hydraulic flow, lightweight components and low-friction internal and moving parts. The shock is easy to fine tune (rebound, high & low Speed Compression) and readily serviceable.
- Seating Versatility: You can adapt your current bucket, or buy a new Aspen Seating Bucket. Your seat will come with M2 ratchet straps and padded insert.
- Durable: Kevin Bramble is known for building a strong mono ski and the new Lynx incorporates many of the same principles that he has built his reputation upon.
Your ski comes with your choice of A-Arm Colors. Black is our standard option. Add 1-3 weeks lead time for any custom color.
- Price: $5295.00 +
- Available New?: Yes
- Ability Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Club / Program
- Weight:: approx. 20 lbs
- Width:: 12, 14, 16, 18 inches