Categories: Monoskis Price $5295.00 +
Ability Level Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Club / Program
More Info: Manufacturer's Information
Product of: United States
A tribute to the classic KBG. Harnessing the same geometry, big shock construction and beefy a-arms, the Homage builds upon its predecessor’s proven reputation.
Performance is improved with modern machining, high quality bearings and integrated Lynx style adjustability. The Homage is a big mountain ski made for rippers.
- Lightweight: At 23 lbs the homage is over 10lbs lighter than the classic KBG. This is possible through precision CNC machining and professionally heat treated aluminum a-arms.
- Adjustable: While most mono skis are locked into one geometry, The Homage offers a Lynx style adjustable footrest.
- Stage 5 Elka: The latest evolution of in high-performance racing shocks. It is designed around 3 key performance factors: high hydraulic flow, lightweight components and low-friction internal and moving parts. The shock is easy to fine tune (rebound, high & low Speed Compression) and readily serviceable.
- Seating Versatility: You can adapt your current bucket, or buy a new Aspen Seating Bucket. Your seat will come with M2 ratchet straps and padded insert.
- Durable: Kevin Bramble is known for building a strong mono ski and the new Lynx incorporates many of the same principles that he has built his reputation upon.
Your ski comes with your choice of A-Arm Colors. Black is our standard option. Add 1-3 weeks lead time for any custom color.
- Available New?: Yes
- Weight:: 23 lbs
- Width:: 12, 14, 16, 18 inches